Hello, we are a family living in the Western part of Switzerland.
I'm Katharina a 43 yo. sociologist working as online-journalist, blogger and book critic.
I'd like to learn something about the place you live, your traditions and your culture.
The postcards you send will mostly be collected by our 5-years old son.
- all kind of transports, vehicles, the bigger, the better: tractors, lorries, road trains, 4x4s, trucks...
- stars & planets, space flight,...
- ice hockey (Wayne Gretzky, NHL,...)
- and since our last holiday at the sea, he's a huge fan of lighthouses!
So if you have lighthouses at your place, please be kind sending us pictures of them.
My husband is in
- all kind of Offroad-cars
- camel trophy
- ships and boats of all kinds
- ice hockey
Myself, I'm interested in
- gardens, roses
- street photos,
- b/w photos of people,
- children's books,
- vintage cards,
- vintage advertising...
Please feel free to share with us, what YOU like!
We are looking forward to your cards!