i'm Kati. Nice to meet you.
Currently I’m living in Ulm, Germany but I’ve love a great piece of my heart to Australia.
I’m a woman, aunt, sister, feminist, artist, liberalist, lover, (every now and then) couch potato and dreamer.
“With Freedom, Books, Flowers, And The Moon, Who Could Not Be Happy?”
- Oscar Wilde
- Books are my passion. If you don’t mind please let me know which book moved you/ changed you/ you simply enjoyed. Please never feed judged by writing what you really love or are passionate about. I will certainly enjoy your honesty.
- Traveling helps my soul finding back home. [what is the place you enjoy visiting?]
- In music I find words for feelings, I’m not able to name myself. [what music do you like?]
- Art opens my eyes to other realities and puts the here and now in perspective. [Do you have a favorite artist or work?]
- Movies are emotional education for me. [which is your favorite movie/ series?]
- Baking – my way of meditation
I'm very open minded person and try to find joy in everything that involves creativity.
To me postcards are very inspiring and they are little reminders that the world is so much bigger than you think it is and it's full with wonderful people which are looking for connections.
Art, music, books, quotes, baking, photography, House MD, Sherlock BBC, Keanu Reeves, Kristen Stewart, Michael Jackson, Imagine Dragons, Coldplay
Selfmade are very welcomed!!!! Share your creativity!!!!
Please no religious, hateful, discrimination or city views cards.
You also can write me everything you want: something about you, your day, a quote that inspires you, movie or book you love, that one line of a song that would not leave your head or a poem you like. Please just share something with me. I love creative people and any kind of inspiration.
Can't wait to receive one of your cards.
***Please consider sending a card to these children too***
Got this link from another Postcrosser, such a great idea!