Hi, postcrosser friend! My name is Catherine (Екатерина) and I live in Arkhangelsk, a small town in the northwest of Russia on the White Sea coast.
I work in the medical field. I am a doctor of clinical laboratory diagnostics. So pipettes, test tubes, microscopes, analyzers are my everything :D.
I`m also a professional photographer. This is what helps me self-actualize and find beauty and kindness in the world, no matter what. I always take my camera on trips. I like to make pictures of landscapes, cities, caves and full Moon.
I just love coffee. My favorite coffee is RAPH. This drink is my personal drug XD.
My passion is cinema. This is a huge chance for me to escape from the harsh reality, to see a beautiful (or terrible) dream pouring from the silver screen into a large dark cinema hall. I watch series and movies eagerly. I like to watch various films except horrors.
I would prefer to receive following postcards:
- your city (single view postcards, please)
- the most famous and impressive places in your country (landscapes, memorials, etc);
- characters of fairy tales, legends, myths of your city/country;
- man-made objects (hydroelectric power stations, spaceports, observatories, lighthouses, bridges, etc.);
- sailboats, historic ships, icebreakers;
- trains, trams, unique railways;
- cinema, movies and TV series (my favorites are here https://www.kinopoisk.ru/user/700487/movies/list/type/6/#list);
- whales (especially orcas);
- postcards with recipes of local/traditional cuisine;
- medical field (especially laboratory diagnostics).
In general, the postcard itself is not so important to me, it is much more important what the sender puts into the message, with what emotions he/she sends the card, maybe from some sacred place for him/her or in some special day.
See ya! =)