Hi, postcrosser friend! My name is Catherine (Екатерина) and I live in Arkhangelsk, a small town in the northwest of Russia on the White Sea coast. On the avatar, I am in a reindeer herding camp in the national dress of the Nenets.
I work in the medical field. I am a doctor of clinical laboratory diagnostics. So pipettes, test tubes, microscopes, analyzers are my everything :D.
I`m also a professional photographer. This is what helps me self-actualize and find beauty and kindness in the world, no matter what. I always take my camera on trips. I like to make pictures of landscapes, cities, caves and full Moon.
I just love coffee. With milk, chocolate, caramel or marshmallow. This drink is my personal drug XD.
My passion is cinema. This is a huge chance for me to escape from the harsh reality, to see a beautiful (or terrible) dream pouring from the silver screen into a large dark cinema hall. I watch series and movies eagerly. I like to watch various films except horrors.
My biggest dream is to travel around the world. I would like to go on a real sea sailboat, swim in the ocean, see live whales and conquer the most beautiful mountain peaks.
I would prefer to receive following postcards:
- your city (single view postcards, please)
- the most famous and impressive places in your country (landscapes, memorials, etc);
- characters of fairy tales, legends, myths of your city/country;
- man-made objects (hydroelectric power stations, spaceports, observatories, lighthouses, bridges, etc.);
- sailboats, historic ships, icebreakers;
- trains, trams, unique railways;
- cinema, movies and TV series (my favorites are here https://www.kinopoisk.ru/user/700487/movies/list/type/6/#list);
- whales (especially orcas);
- postcards with recipes of local/traditional cuisine;
- medical field (especially laboratory diagnostics).
Tell me, please, about the postcard you chose for me or something about your job and hobbies, about the place you live, the customs and traditions you observe, about your favorite things or movies/series that you love to watch, anything at all. Write a little message in a postcard. It would be very exciting to receive tiny letter from another part of the world.
See ya! =)