My name is Kasia and I live in Poland.
My favourites are postcards with:
* art/paintings (esp. pre-raphaelites, art nouveau)
* architecture (esp. castles, monuments, UNESCO)
* landscapes, mountains, sunsets
* views of towns (esp. map cards)
* sport theme (events, teams etc)
* animals (esp. piglets, bears and hippos)
* fantasy/mythological creatures (from books, series, movies etc)
* postcrossing theme
* keep calm series
* your national costumes, fetes, folk etc...
but every kind of them are very welcome :D
The cards that I made favorite here are cards that I like alot and haven't received already.
Due to very high cost of Polish Post services, many polish postcrossers use service of German Post. Because this service is provided to us by a third party, and all mail is sent in bulk, sometimes there is an imprint on the card instead of a traditional stamp.
I apologize if you find this form unacceptable, however please know that I take a great care in picking a right card for you and hope to make you happy with it.