Attention! My address changed in March 2015! Please don't use the old address anymore, because I won't be able to receive these cards.
Nice to meet you! Thank you for reading my profile.
I am 38 years old and work as a caregiver for people with special needs.
I love: the ocean, tea, the colour red, my sponsored children around the world, the moon, getting mail, chocolate, the smell of rain, colourful autumn forests, Finland, coffee, travelling, dogs, everything colourful and stripy, pizza, sun, the spring, red wine, the Sacre-Coeur Basilica in Paris, candles, music, the sky and a lot more.
Themes that I especially like on postcards:
- biathlon (If you want to make me dance around the house, send me a card with Kaisa Mäkäräinen.)
- Christmas postcard in December
- rubber boots
- watering cans
- teapots, coffeepots, beautiful cups and such
- views with the moon
- nightviews, singleviews
- spectacular skies
- reflections in the water
- famous sights
- multi-coloured objects, same object in many different colours
- doors, windows, gates
- coffee, tea, fruits, wine, spices, chocolate, recipes
- candles, lanterns
- B/W with a coloured part
- Artists: Kaj Stenvall, Leonid Afremov or Irina Smirnova
- your hometown (Why should I travel there?)
- beautiful or unique churches, cathedrals, temples, mosques
- ocean, lakes
- autumn views
- publishers: Aquarupella single views, Grafik Werkstatt and Minor Postcards.
- If you are an artist and have a beautiful selfmade card (carefully made), you can send that to me too.
If you happen to have a card from my favourites, please send it to me! I would really love to receive these cards.
Please don't send me advertising cards or photos.
I prefer my cards written and stamped. Please write as much as you can.
(To forum members: If you are sending me several cards, please put them in an envelope to save postage. But please write them all! Thank you.)
It would be wonderful, if you put some nice stamps on the postcard.
Just recently I developed a love for the Europa stamps.
(Dear people from the US: I love the Harry Potter stamps, so if you have one and could use it on my card, you would make me very happy. ♥)
Looking forward to your card and to learn a bit about you.
Have a nice day!