I'm 20 years old and I'm quite happy because there are a lot of winds in my head so I have so many ideas and thoughts that I guess it'll be enough for me to explore life in my own way. That's what I try to do every day; my goal now is to see as much of the world as possible, to experience its diversity, meet and get to know people.
You can help me to do that by sending your postcard and telling a little bit about yourself (what motivates you?), your country, anything that's on your mind, really. I love stories! Anything works for me: joke you heard on a bus, a meaningful (or even silly, just anything you like) quote, whole poem, your music or film recommendations... You name it :)
I like all of the postcards I get, but these would just melt my heart and please me to heavens :) :
- Anything from my favourite postcards wall
- Films, films, films! I am a movie lover. I just can't help it! So anything with the films/actors (P.S. my favorite directors are Jean Luc-Godard, Wes Anderson and Woody Allen)
- Star Wars
- James Dean, he reminds a little of my grandfather when he was young!
- Famous writers, book covers, book illustrations (esp. Alice in Wonderland)
- New Yorker covers
- Black & white (I would love to get postcards with Doisneau's, Bresson's photos)
- Music: rock/psychedelic/indie (Bob Dylan, The Beatles, The Doors, Pink Floyd, Janis Joplin, Arctic Monkeys...)
- Harry Potter
- Twin Peaks, Lost
- Postcards with "Keep calm and (carry on/make tea/etc.)"
- Art cards (Edward Hopper, pop art, impressionism, Escher, Dali, comics)
- geeky things
Thanks for reading! I can't wait to get your postcard :)