Hallo ! Hello !
I do like sending postcards because it is so much old-fashioned fun ánd because I think it is connecting people. It is also a real joy receiving postcards in my mailbox from all over the world, it's a little gift and it makes me happy.
And now I am a member for more than six years it comes to mind that I am learning all the time: about countries, different customs, songs, art, animals, places, cities and most of all about people, so many of them are very interesting and kind. So thank you for sending me a postcard and for sharing something from your life with me.
To give you an idea of what I like. In no particular order and of course no must.
I really like cards which shows:
- red wine
- ice cream
- Escher, Thomas Kinkade, Anne Taintor, Inga Paltser or Victoria Kirdiy
- Radek Pilar, Gabriela Dubská, Zdenék Smetana or Ondreje Sekory
- Irina Smirnova, Sasha Salmina, Lia Selina or Natasha Chetkova
- Greetings from ..........
- owls, hedgehogs or squirrels
- where's Wally / Wendy
- Old Ladies
- pumpkins or halloween and/or witches
- my Zodiac: Scorpio
- maps or flags
- the color pink
- the little mole / krtek
- Phineas & Ferb or minions
- famous people of your country
- tv shows like House, Buffy, Angel, Dexter, True Blood, The Walking Dead, Veronica Mars, Big Bang Theory, Stargate, Fringe, Defiance, Outlander & Six Feet Under
Or the cards which are in my favourite's
If you don't know what to write, tell me what your favourite tv series are, or your favourite movie.
I am also very interested in how you keep/display your cards and why you joined postcrossing.
Sorry but I don't like very much:
-handmade cards or selfmade foto's
-ad cards unless with wine
-cards with dogs, horses or monkeys
-cards in envelopes or folded cards
And please, would you be so kind to write the name of your hometown and the date on the card?
Favourite's : I am really happy with all the postcards which I receive and will allways leave a "note" on postcrossing.
So in my favourite's are only postcards that I like but don't have
Thank you for reading and have a very nice day.