I live in the Norwegian capital city, Oslo, but I grew up on the countryside.
I love books, and carry at least one around with me at all times (usually more - what if I run out?!). Other than that, I quite enjoy doing a bit of embroidery, or gaming. I'm a total geek, and a hoarder of stories. I own a couple thousand books and several hundred games.
I also like photography, and some of the cards I send are my own pictures. I will mention that on the cards, but you can see some of them here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BBMzeF6xVyi/
Don't know what to write? Tell me something about your country/city! I'm perfectly happy to receive touristy postcards. Or, if you like, please share your favourite book and/or game - and why you like it! :)
If you're looking for ideas on what sort of postcards/themes I like, here's a list:
- Cards that show your country/city/town (as mentioned)
- The "Greetings from..." cards from Postallove.com (I have Canada, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Malaysia, Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, South Korea, UK, and USA)
- Birds (especially owls, crows/ravens/magpies and penguins)
- Doctor Who
- Star Trek
- Nature; flowers, landscapes, etc
- Marilyn Monroe
- Vintage pin up girls
- Propaganda posters
- Anything retro or vintage really, especially pre-1970s
But really - any card is great!
Regarding direct swaps:
I am not taking direct swaps at the moment - I could not keep up with all of the requests, unfortunately. Perhaps again in the future!
NO-127925 (India) // Sent: 16. Apr. 2016
NO-127922 (United Kingdom) // Sent: 16. Apr. 2016
NO-122144 (Moldova) // Sent: 19. Dec. 2015
NO-118268 (China) // Sent: 12. Oct. 2015