I live in Stanley, North Carolina, USA, with my husband. We have 3 boys; Dakota, Isaiah, and Noah. I homeschool my kids as well as some other family members. We have 3 pet beta fish. I enjoy lots of things including; writing pen pal letters, learning History, swimming, camping, watching TV, baking, family time, crafting, and more. I have a small YouTube channel that my family and I enjoy making videos for. I am also a horror movie or TV show fan. I look forward to hearing from all of you! Below is a list of postcard ideas that I would really enjoy receiving but I am open to receiving any kind of postcard as long as it is not “Inappropriate” because I do have small children that enjoy looking at the postcards that I receive.
- All Animals (Especially water animals like Dolphins, Turtles, and Fish)
- Any Holiday Postcards around the Holidays (I love Christmas and Halloween is close to 2nd)
- Scary Movies or characters
- The Walking Dead
- Haunted Houses / spooky pictures
- All Disney (My fav. Is Beauty and the beast)
- Native Americans
- Shaped postcards or postcards that are a unique shape
- Homemade (Because they are so unique)
If you do not have an idea what to write about, here are some questions or topics that you could answer or write about. But I don't really care what you write on your postcard. I am not too picky in that area. These are just some ideas in case you can't think of anything to write.
- Favorites (Food, dessert, snack, vegetable, fruit, drink, etc.)
- Favorites (animal/s, TV Show/Movie, Game, color, flower, season, room in your house, Holiday etc.)
- Biggest Fears
- Something interesting about where you live or favorite place where you live
- Do you travel? If so, where all have you been?
- Tell me about you and your familly
* I may have my address on the envelope or postcard, but you do not have to send anything back. I just do this in case there is a mix up at the post office or something.
*If interested I do write penpal letters as well. I have a few penpals as of right now but always looking for more.
Can't wait to hear from you all!