Hi all the Postcrossers !!!
My name is Jordi.
I live in Barcelona, a big city capital of Catalunya, a wonderful place in the northeast of Spain. It´s a little country, with high mountains, beautifuls beaches and a lot of great places to see. Barcelona it´s a city of great artists (Picasso, Miró, Gaudi…) and also, the city of the greatest football team in the world (yes, it´s only my opinion, but Messi only plays in Barcelona, no? sorry!!! ;-) )
I ´am a big collector of postcards, there are my passion, and I like all kind of them, but if is possible I prefer:
- Cards showing people, particularly at work.
- Cards showing something special for you (You football team, the map of your city or region, a card of your King or Queen or President,…)
- Pubs, bars, cocktail bars, restaurants, and so on and if it is possible with your local alcohol or drink recipe.
- ABSOLUT vodka cards.
- Unofficial Greetings From (GF) cards (cities of Russia, Germany,,,,)
- ♥ Cocktails / Wine / Fine Food
- Cards showing a little corner of your city, specially i love swimming pools!
- Old and yellow antique postcards. ;)
- No problem about handmade postcards. Are you an Artist? I`d love to receive a hand-drawn/made postcard that would be unique and just for me. Let free the artist living inside you! ;)
And, finally, i LOVE lighthouse postcards, so, a lighthouse card are specially welcome!!! :)
-PLEASE: A SPECIAL REQUEST FOR THE USA POSTCROSSERS: I´m happy if you can sendme any patriotic postcard (Iraq war, 11/S, Katrina hurricane....) THANKS !!!!!
Finnish postcrossers: I have lots of wonderful snow landscapes, I also love Moomins and Alvar Aalto´s architecture, it´s just and idea...Kiitos! ;)
-Regional cards from Japan are more than welcome!!! ( http://www.postacollect.com/gotochi/index.html )
I looove this postcards!!! Arigato ;)
But yes, i know they are also more expensive to send than normal postcards, so please, if you send me a Gotochi card put your adress in the envelope and i can send you some thank you cards.THANKS!! ;)
- Christmas cards in christmas are great, even until january!! ;)
But, off course, all kinds of Postcards are welcome!!!!!
I love postcards written and stamped, but if you send me the postcards inside a envelope, please write your message in a piece of paper, thanks!
I also collect bookmarks, if you send me one please add your address and I send you another one in return, thanks!
If you live in a country where there is a postcrossing stamp, I would love it if you can send me an unused one in an envelope for my collection. I will send what you want in return, thanks!
Direct swaps: I have received a lot of requests recently. I love to swap with you, but it happened that I sent a card and I have not received one in return. If interested in a swap please send your card first and I will send one once I got it. I hope you understand that. Thanks