Hello! My name is Jelia, I am married, and we have 4 adult children, 2 sons and 2 daughters. We have 2 little grandsons, and it is great to be a grandmother!
We live in the countryside, a wonderful place, in every season. We have a dog (Cane Corso), a cat, a guinea pig and some chickens.
Beside my work at home, I care my old mother. She still lives in her own house, but she needs a lot of care.
My hobby's are photography (nature), reading, knitting and crocheting.
I like postcards from:
* nature (landscape, animals) in your country
* (multiview) tourist cards of your hometown
* royal family
* interesting monuments, old castles or other buildings in your
* World Heritage
* Greetings from ... (Postallove or unofficial), already received: Åland
Islands, Belgium, Germany, Göttingen, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands,
Russia, Slovakia, Yekaterinburg.
* Maps of the World
* Belarus: Fauna of Belarus
* WordCloud postcards of countries
* in July I would like to receive a birthday card (in your own language)
* in December I would like to receive a Christmas / Happy New Year
card (in your own language)
But every postcard is a surprise! Please, no ad-cards or erotic cards and, if possible, no envelopes! Are there special postcrossing stamps in your country? I would like to receive them on your card.
If possible, please, write a few words in your own language (and translate it in English). I'm very interested in foreign languages. Since about three years I try to learn Spanish, so if your native language is Spanish, you can write in it. Please, write the date on the card!
If you don't know what to write, please tell me about your life, your job, your hobby's or your country.
Thank you, and Happy Postcrossing!