jennifermuliadi(or Jennifer) is a member in Indonesia . She has been a member for over 5 years (1,989 days).
My name is Jennifer from Tangerang, a suburban city near Jakarta, the capital city. I used to be a teacher, but now I'm helping my parents with their business.
I love movies, music, books and my biggest passion is traveling. I'm into Asian entertainment the most (Japanese & Korean). I love dogs a lot and my golden retriever, Nero is getting big and naughty! :D
My cards for trade and my collection (please check my collection to avoid duplicates^^):
I mainly collect postcards about these themes:
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites (list: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17yJEPdLx6wICQ7T_FWBOGcIkDI07wBR81ZDFTItAV3s/edit?pli=1)
- Greetings from... sent from country of origin (only missing Azerbaijan,Colombia, Venezuela, Monaco)
- Unofficial GF
- Flag of the Worlds series by postcardsmarket.com sent from country of origin (collection: https://www.flickr.com/photos/jen-postcards/sets/72157678250328136/)
- Icons of Countries series from thepostcardhouse.com, sent from country of origin (collection: https://www.flickr.com/photos/jen-postcards/sets/72157679087891495/)
- What Do You Know About cards by WOWcardsshop in Etsy (collection: https://www.flickr.com/photos/jen-postcards/sets/72157684357352796/)
- World Travel Series by nisan.tw (from Taiwan)
- Ever & Ein
- churches/cathedrals (outer view)
- maps of city/country
- Mutliples/Atelier Nouvelles Images
- anything connected to language-learning (like basic alphabets, vocabulary words of your language)
I also like postcards which show:
- snow/winter view
- cute animals, especially dogs (golden retrievers) and rabbits
- Hello Kitty or other cute cartoon characters
- unusual postcards (3D, hologram or shaped-cards)
Well, I love to receive all kinds of postcards :) If you're stuck of what to send, a usual touristy postcard will do fine. But I prefer not to have B&W / nudity / violence cards. I am NOT a fan of folded cards, so please don't send me one. Ad cards are okay if they fit the themes I collect :)
I prefer my postcard handwritten (I love to see people's handwriting) from the country of origin. It doesn't matter for me whether it's with or without envelope.
If it's possible, could you please write these on your postcards?
- Where and when you write the postcard.
- A little bit explanation about the picture.
- How to say "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year" in your language.
- If you can put unique, cute or pretty stamps, I appreciate that a lot!
See you and your postcards! ^^
P.S. I register cards the day I receive them. So if your card hasn't been registered yet, means it's still traveling :)
P.P.S. I am hosting this Round Robins (RR) in the Forum, please join us and have fun together! ^^
http://forum.postcrossing.com/viewthread.php?tid=97337 <- Cards with Stamps You Like RR