My name is Jennifer from Tangerang, a suburban city near Jakarta, the capital city. I used to be a full-time teacher, but now I'm helping my parents with their business. I am still a part-time teacher for one day each week though :)
I love movies, music, books and my biggest passion is traveling. I'm into Asian entertainment the most (Japanese & Korean). I love dogs a lot and my golden retriever, Nero is getting big and very naughty! :D
My cards for trade and my collection (please check my collection to avoid duplicates^^):
I am NOT collecting folded cards and letters, so please don't send me one, postcards only please :)
Just for idea,
I mainly collect postcards about these themes (preferably sent from country of origin, especially for the country-series cards):
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites (list: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17yJEPdLx6wICQ7T_FWBOGcIkDI07wBR81ZDFTItAV3s/edit?pli=1)
- Countries series cards (GF, FOTW, Icons, WT, MCPS, HPC, WorldCloud, etc. My collections: https://www.flickr.com/photos/jen-postcards/collections/72157635023566292/)
- Ever & Ein
- churches/cathedrals (outer view)
- maps of city/country
- Mutliples/Atelier Nouvelles Images
- anything connected to language-learning (like basic alphabets, vocabulary words)
I also like postcards which show:
- snow/winter view
- cute animals, especially dogs (golden retrievers) and rabbits
- Hello Kitty or other cute cartoon characters
- unusual postcards (3D, hologram or shaped-cards)
If you're stuck of what to send, a usual touristy postcard will do fine. But I prefer not to have B&W / nudity / violence cards. Ad cards are okay if they fit the themes I collect :)
I prefer my postcard handwritten (I love to see people's handwriting) from the country of origin. It doesn't matter for me whether it's with or without envelope.
If it's possible, could you please write these on your postcards?
- Where and when you write the postcard.
- A little bit explanation about the picture.
- How to say some fruits in your language
- If you can put unique, cute or pretty stamps, I appreciate that a lot!
See you and your postcards! ^^
P.S. I register cards the day I receive them. So if your card hasn't been registered yet, means it's still traveling :)