jennifermuliadi(or Jennifer) is a member in Indonesia . She has been a member for over 5 years (2,055 days).
My name is Jennifer from Tangerang, a suburban city near Jakarta, the capital city. I used to be a teacher, but now I'm helping my parents with their business.
I love movies, music, books and my biggest passion is traveling. I'm into Asian entertainment the most (Japanese & Korean). I love dogs a lot and my golden retriever, Nero is getting big and naughty! :D
My cards for trade and my collection (please check my collection to avoid duplicates^^):
I mainly collect postcards about these themes (preferably sent from country of origin, especially for the country-series cards):
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites (list: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17yJEPdLx6wICQ7T_FWBOGcIkDI07wBR81ZDFTItAV3s/edit?pli=1)
- Greetings from... series by postallove (only missing Azerbaijan,Colombia, Venezuela)
- Unofficial GF
- Flag of the Worlds series by postcardsmarket.com (collection: https://www.flickr.com/photos/jen-postcards/sets/72157678250328136/)
- Icons of Countries series from thepostcardhouse.com (collection: https://www.flickr.com/photos/jen-postcards/sets/72157679087891495/)
- What Do You Know About & the cuisine series by WOWcardsshop in Etsy (collection: https://www.flickr.com/photos/jen-postcards/sets/72157684357352796/)
- World Travel Series by nisan.tw (from Taiwan)
- Happy Postcrossing series by papersisters.de (from Germany)
- Map cover on postcard series by postcardbazaar.blogspot.co.id (from Bangladesh)
- National Animal/Bird/Flower by postcardsmarket.com
- Ever & Ein
- churches/cathedrals (outer view)
- maps of city/country
- Mutliples/Atelier Nouvelles Images
- anything connected to language-learning (like basic alphabets, vocabulary words of your language)
I also like postcards which show:
- snow/winter view
- cute animals, especially dogs (golden retrievers) and rabbits
- Hello Kitty or other cute cartoon characters
- unusual postcards (3D, hologram or shaped-cards)
Well, I love to receive all kinds of postcards :) If you're stuck of what to send, a usual touristy postcard will do fine. But I prefer not to have B&W / nudity / violence cards. I am NOT a fan of folded cards, so please don't send me one. Ad cards are okay if they fit the themes I collect :)
I prefer my postcard handwritten (I love to see people's handwriting) from the country of origin. It doesn't matter for me whether it's with or without envelope.
If it's possible, could you please write these on your postcards?
- Where and when you write the postcard.
- A little bit explanation about the picture.
- How to say the 12 months in your language
- If you can put unique, cute or pretty stamps, I appreciate that a lot!
See you and your postcards! ^^
P.S. I register cards the day I receive them. So if your card hasn't been registered yet, means it's still traveling :)