jennifermuliadi(or Jennifer) is a member in Indonesia . She has been a member for over 4 years (1,786 days).
My name is Jennifer from Tangerang, a suburban city near Jakarta, the capital city. I used to be a teacher, but now I'm helping my parents with their business.
I love movies, music, books and my biggest passion is traveling. I'm into Asian entertainment the most (Japanese & Korean). I love dogs a lot and my golden retriever, Nero is getting big and naughty! :D
My cards for trade and my collection (please check my collection to avoid duplicates^^):
I mainly collect postcards about these themes:
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites (list: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17yJEPdLx6wICQ7T_FWBOGcIkDI07wBR81ZDFTItAV3s/edit?pli=1)
- Greetings from... sent from country of origin (only missing Armenia)
- Unofficial GF
- Flag of the Worlds series by postcardsmarket.com sent from country of origin (collection: https://www.flickr.com/photos/jen-postcards/sets/72157678250328136/)
- Icons of Countries series from thepostcardhouse.com, sent from country of origin (collection: https://www.flickr.com/photos/jen-postcards/sets/72157679087891495/)
- Ever & Ein
- churches/cathedrals (outer view)
- maps of city/country
- Mutliples/Atelier Nouvelles Images
- anything connected to language-learning (like basic alphabets or vocabulary words of your language)
I also like postcards which show:
- snow/winter view
- cute animals, especially dogs (golden retrievers) and rabbits
- Hello Kitty or other cute cartoon characters
- unusual postcards (3D, hologram or shaped-cards)
Well, I love to receive all kinds of postcards :) If you're stuck of what to send, a usual touristy postcard will do fine. But I prefer not to have B&W cards, and cards that show nudity and violence. I am not a fan of folded cards, so please don't send me one... Ad cards are okay if they fit the themes I collect :)
I prefer my postcard handwritten (I love to see people's handwriting) and from the country of origin. It doesn't matter for me whether it's with or without envelope.
If it's possible, could you please write these on your postcards?
- Where (your city) and when (the date) you write the postcard.
- A little bit explanation about the picture.
- How to say numbers 1-10 in your language.
- If you can put unique, cute or pretty stamps, I appreciate that a lot!
See you and your postcards! ^^
P.S. I register cards the day I receive them. So if your card hasn't been registered yet, it means it is still traveling :)
P.P.S. I am hosting these Round Robins (RR) in the Forum, please join us and have fun together! ^^
http://forum.postcrossing.com/viewthread.php?tid=93876 <- Lottery RR
http://forum.postcrossing.com/viewthread.php?tid=97337 <- Cards with Stamps You Like RR