My name is Jędrzej (¥-Jay, Енджей, 延傑), I'm living and studying in Kaiserslautern, Germany. Originally I'm from Poland and I'm visiting other countries frequently.
I'm an active contributor to OpenStreetMap, free and open map of the world, edited by volunteers. Check it out – maybe you could add some details of the place where you live?
In your postcard, please write about your day, weather outside, about yourself, your personal story, your pets... whatever you like. What's important for you in Postcrossing? You can include some proverb in your language (with translation).
I'm going to enjoy any postcard, but especially something of:
- cartography, maps of any kind,
- public transit (vehicles, stations, tickets, timetables),
- computers, software, Information Technology,
- fantastic creatures,
- big cities, industrial zones,
- caves, mines, tunnels, any underground locations,
- nuclear power, radioactivity,
- pretty typography (especially in writing systems other than Latin),
- anything ancient,
- cartoons, comics,
- musicians, musical instruments, sound equipment,
- pretty women,
- anything shocking, scary, obscene or bizarre,
- hand-made or hand-altered postcards (idea: pieces from your local newspaper),
- funny, creative advertising.
If possible, please don't send:
- unwritten postcards,
- folded greeting cards,
- in envelope,
- postcards larger than A6 (105×148 mm),
but if it's not possible then relax, don't worry, don't apologize :) All postcards are welcome.