Hello! I'm Jean, a fresh graduate Illustrator and concept artist. I have a big dream to travel this enormous world. But for now I have to work hard to earn some money to do that, so Postcrossing is lovely thing that has saved me from drowning to not believe that I could travel one day.
I'm open to all kind of cards but if you need help to pick, here are some themes that I've been collecting:
- Snoopy and Charlie
- old vintage cards (loving this so much!!!)
- traditions, cultures, activities etc
- people in general (especially in black and white)
- anything with a bright popping colors! (Yellow is a fav)
- historical places but not tourist cards
- paintings or original arts especially done by local artists from your place
- castles, traditional markets, local food
Also If you have no idea what to write on the card, here's some tips:
- Draw me something, a simple thing would do and give it a title or a little description. I really love to see other people imaginations and creativity hahahha i don't mind a single dot as long as you give me an explanation why or what is that about hahaha
- or just tell me any random things like what pen that you use for writing the card, what time you wake up or sleep, your favorite tea flavor, what did you just buy on grocery store or about how your dog sneezes ...
Last but not least, i believe you all have a great taste on choosing the best card so thanks in advance and i'll make sure it will be treasured 😁❤