Hello~this is Janet from Taiwan. I am a qualified primary Montessori teacher. Now I work part time at a preschool.
I like traveling, and always send postcards to myself and friends when I am on a trip. I think postcard is a good and economical way for me to travel around the world.
As to my preferences, here is a list for your reference:
(postcards in single view will be better, thanks)
* City view, landscapes, castles
(Looking for postcards of "Tunnel of Love" in Ukraine)
* Map cards
* National Flags
* College Library
* Kaj Stenvall / Inge Löök (Fifi and Alli),collection album for Inge Löök ~ http://goo.gl/tLl6P
* Lali riddle postcard
* Gorjuss art -suzanne woolcott (Scotland, UK)
* Artwork by Daria Gerasimova (Russia)
* Illustrations by Gaëlle Boissonnard (France)
* Illustrations by Nina Chen / Mila Marquis (Germany)
* Paintings by Leonid Afremov
* Nouvelles Images/ Atelier Nouvelles Images
* Illustrations from children's books or Eric Carle
* Earth from Above (photo by: Yann Arthus-Bertrand)
* Maximum card
* postcards showing something typical for your country
* UNESCO World Heritage Sites
* Little Prince, Gaspard et Lisa
* Sesame Street Muppets
* Where's Wally?
* Knut (Germany)
* 2012 London Olympic postcards
* Bottle mail/ message in a bottle
※ If possible, no AD card or free card, please. Unless it is very special, unique or meets my preferences.
※ Recently I received some photo paper (Yes, not cards.) Please avoid sending me those photo paper. I like real postcards.
★ 香港的朋友們，可以請你們貼上2013年7月23日發行的「中西婚嫁習俗」特別郵票("Chinese and Western Wedding Customs" Special Stamps)嗎？
★ If you are from Japan, I would like to receive your Regional Form Card ご当地フォルムカード (http://www.postacollect.com/gotochi/index.html). Thank you in advance.
★ If you are from Finland, could you please send me one like these? You will make my day!! (I've already got flag and Santa ones.)
I hope my favorites on postcards wall could help you make your choice easier.
If you don't have any postcards mentioned above, that's OK. Your postcards are always welcome.
Please tell me what you do, and also date the card. It will make me much more happier if you put on some beautiful stamps.
I'm looking forward to receiving your postcard. Thank you!