Hi! I'm 17 y.o. girl from Finland. I love lazy days and absorbing books. My hobbies include yoga, music(I just love live gigs!), movies, cooking and writing.
I find different cultures extremely interesting, and thus try my best to travel as much as I can to explore the world and learn new things. Unfortunately, though, my budget is limited, so I think postcrossing is another great way to communicate with people from different countries.
These are my favourite things on postcards:
- music (bands and artists!)
- portraits of famous people
- movies (especially Harry Potter)
- actors (e.g. Leonardo DiCaprio, Helena Bonham-Carter, David Tennant)
- cartoons and children's book illustrations (for example Moomins, Disney, The Little Prince..)
- TV-shows (Doctor Who, Sherlock etc.)
- Nouvelles images
- animals (especially cats, turtles, hedgehogs, red pandas and owls)
- beards and moustaches
- hippies, colorful festivals
- prayer flags
- something special about your country
And you can have a look at my favourites in my postcards wall to get an idea of what I like :)
Please don't send me ad/free cards!
You can tell in the postcard for example what is your favourite movie, book or band/artist or draw something instead. You can also write something in your language and tell what it means!