My name is Jennifer Gingerich, but I generally go by Jenn. I am from York, PA, USA but I am currently living in Pittsburgh. I studied Computer Engineering at college here, and I have chosen to stay! I live with my significant other James and my recently adopted a doggo we named Macy! I love the sports teams, the industrial history, the balance of city life and green space, and the energy of the people here in Pittsburgh.
While I throw myself into many hobbies, I have a few that I normally consider my favourites:
- Crafts (Knitting, Crocheting, Quilting, Paper Crafts/Scrapbooking, Cross Stitching, Candlemaking, Sewing, etc)
- Outdoor Activites (Kayaking, Biking, Hiking, Tennis, Swimming)
- Stamp Collecting (I love stamps from all over the world, old and new! If you have the ability to share some used stamps, I would love to add them to my collection. Every stamp is a piece of history!)
- Music (I play flute and trumpet, and I love listening to musicals)
- Movies (I am a super nerd of all things Disney, Charlie Brown, and Harry Potter, but I also have a soft spot for movies based on true stories)
- Sports (I am a big Pittsburgh Steelers, Pittsburgh Penguins, and Pittsburgh Pirates fan; I also love watching Tennis and Ice Skating)
- Extra interests: Trains, Ocean life and the Beach, Lighthouses, Puzzles, Games, Elephants, Giraffes, and Friends the TV show
- Favourite season of the year: Hard for me to say! My S.O. jokes that I just get more excited at the start of every new season. Summer is the great because I could sit in the warm sunshine forever, I LOVE the colors and aesthetic of Autumn, Winter brings together the family and it can be very relaxing, and Spring is such a wonderful time to reset. My favourite holidays are Thanksgiving and Christmas, but I don't discount Easter and Halloween. :) Feel free to send any holiday-related cards regarding Christmas/Easter/Halloween/etc. during their respective months!
l can't wait to see what you have in store for me :) While I enjoy cards that fit in with my hobbies and interests, I also enjoy cards that show me something new. Thank you for your time and thoughtfulness!