j4c7(or Jacqui) is a member in Australia . She has been a member for over 1 year (714 days).
Hi - I'm Jacqui from Brisbane Australia
Firstly, I'm happy with any postcard, if it's interesting to you it's interesting to me.
I've had some really lovely surprises so far.
But, If you like more help, in no particular order, my interests & favs are:
• space, astronomy
• art, performing arts, music, theatres, circus - modern & vintage
• weather, aurora, rain, umbrellas
• geology, volcanoes, beaches, glaciers
• bears, wolves & penguins
• architecture, maps, cityscapes, bridges
• doors, windows, keys & locks
- Olympic / Commonwealth Games
• black & white photos, photos with reflections or silhouettes
• Dr Who, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit, Star Wars
- Roald Dahl characters / books
- Tim Burton illustrations & movies
- villains, heroes
• unesco sites
• maxi cards
• or anything unique to you & your home
I love both sides of the card. I usually read your side first, love to see where you're from, what you've written, what stamps you've used, then flip it over. Please write whatever comes to mind, about yourself or the pic on the front, or draw me a pic :) it's so fun when I've managed to ignore the front & your side keeps me fascinated, then I flip over & see something amazing :)
Envelope is not required but ...if you have used stamps from your country that you are willing to send me please do, it will make me very happy as I collect stamps with my family & we love to receive them from overseas.
Really looking forward to receiving your postcard & I promise to enter in that id as soon as I can :)
And please, if you have time, take a look at my sent wall & favourite the ones you like. It will help me build a stash of more popular cards. Thanks!
PS - if you have any space / astronomy stamps from your country to use on my cards or envelopes they are my absolute favoutrites :)