j3nnif3r(or Sara) is a member in Italy . She has been a member for over 7 years (2,881 days).
Dear unknow friends,
I'm a little girl who lives in Italy (on the island called Sicilia). I was born 28 years ago, and that's a long time, even if I still feel like a child.
Snail mail is my passion. Or, I should say, paper is my passion. I love it. I love long long long letters, journals, notebooks, postcards, notecards, envelopes, copybooks...
What kind of postcards would I love to receive from you?
- Something with cats on it (because I really have a thing for cats. But I love all animals, so even if you have dogs, horses, or even whales... that's great.)
- Postcards from your city, or your country (it's ok if you don't have whales, really.)
- Any kind of artistic postcards (with famous pictures, or original, strange, or draws of whales...)
- ... so, pretty much everything will do. Just avoid racism and rudeness please. I'm not sure racist postcards exists, but just to be sure.
- Please, don't use envelopes. Postcards are made to be sent naked, right?
NB: Lately, my mood isn't really great. So, please cheer me up! Can you?
What could you write to me?
- ...about you. About where you live. About what you think of Italy.
- ...something nice to make me smile and forget my troubles.
- ...quote, lyrics, something in your language...
- ...or you could write about whales. Oh, come on, what's up with whales?? Are you crazy?
Thanks for reading!