I am Simone,
I am a German single mom of two living in Luxembourg.
I quite like Korean drama and music, but also love to write, draw, watch an occasional movie, sew clothes for my kids but above all enjoy my kids.
I would love to receive handwritten cards.
It's so sad to receive a card and get the feeling that the text was once written and printed a hundred times. It does not have to be a novel, but written in you own hand makes it feel warm, fuzzy and much more personal ;)
Even printed messages can be personal.
If you can't think of something to write, send me your favorite recepie (NO seafood fan here) ... baking, cooking ... as you like ;)
-> If your family shares a wierd tradition (christmas, family gatherings, birthdays ...) how about sharing THAT in case you don't know what to write ;)
Card ideas (just ideas, no "must haves")
- 150y.Postcards card - received : CN, CH, LU, NL, DE, SG, JP, BE, MY, PH, MD, US
- WC (Word Cloud) - received : https://flic.kr/s/aHsmKwBGfH
- meeting cards
- map cards (specially underground connection maps)
- Greetings from ... (Postallove.com)
I have : https://flic.kr/s/aHsmKwB4xD
- national cartoons/books/TvShows ... for example:
*1N2D (KBS) S1 and/or S2
*Bolek & Lolek
*Peanuts (Linus van Pelt)
*Astrid Lindgren (Madicken, Emil)
- manga/anime (Skip Beat, SailorMoon maybe 1 from the newest collection in an enverlope ... )
- Youk Shim Won & Obsidian (2 s.korean artists)
- Disney (specially from the parcs or Tinkerbell)
- LOTR ... Hobbit
- cupcakes (they could even be those free add-ones ;) )
I prefer cards without enverlope, but I do not hate it
Naturally if you send a selfmade card you might prefer to put it in an enverlope
Please send at least a friendly card.
NO war cards, I am not keen on bombs, tanks, rockets and that stuff :/
NO cat cards, there are those who like and appreciate them, but I am not.
I am so looking forward to your cards!!! ^-^
Fun idea "stolen" from lehvo21 ... :
If you don't know anything to write, but you know about someone, who would "need" a card:
You need : 1 enverlope, 1-2 pieces of paper, one postcard of your choise (no folded or enverlope)
1. write the address of the person you want to surprise on the card
2. tell me on a note why that person needs a card and what you would like me to tell them
3. be kind! If you ask me the be rude I will not send the card *spreadLove*
4. Add a smile for me *laugh*
This is just for official postcards, that received my address thru this site, so don't forget the ID so I can register
SWAP: Just for GF or WC that I am missing, I Do my Best to keep the list up to date.