I love life and live every moment.
I like photography, cats, handicrafts, reading, jazz, sea.
I like travel and learn something new about other country and people. But unfortunately I can't visit all the world, so postcrossing gives an opportunity to discover it without leaving home.
My postcard preferences are (with real nice stamps):
* Greetings from ... (I have Almati, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Japan, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Philippines (2x), Poland (2 different), Russia, Shang Hai, Slovakia, Spain, Taiwan, Thuringen, Ukraine, USA)
* Flags of the World from Postcardsmarket (I have Aland Islands, Austria, Canada, China, EU, Finland, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Slovakia, South Korea, Switzerland, UK)
* city views, subway maps
* tourist and map cards
* MAXI cards (cards with matching stamp on the front)
* cats, racoons
* local food with recipes
* Royal family
* Johnny Depp, George Michael, Michael Bolton, Queen, The Beatles, ABBA
* FC Bayern, F-1, tennis, rugby
* Old Ladys by Inge Löök
* cat cards by Irina Zeniuk, Anastasia Eremenko, Alyona Shilina, Irina Garmashova, Stepan Kashirin and Vladimir Rumyantsev
* Leonid Afremov and Alexey Dolotov paintings cards
* Alexander Averin, Sasha Salmina, Tatiana Rodionova cards
* from GERMANY: Chronik Karten
Please do not put the card in an envelope!
Уважаемые посткроссеры, знающие русский, пишите, пожалуйста, на русском языке. Спасибо!