I love life and live every moment.
I like photography, cats, handicrafts, reading, jazz, sea.
I like travel and learn something new about other country and people. But unfortunately I can't visit all the world, so postcrossing gives an opportunity to discover it without leaving home.
My postcard preferences are (with real nice stamps):
* Greetings from ... (I have Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Japan, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Philippines, Russia, Slovakia, Taiwan, Ukraine, USA)
* Flags of the World from Postcardsmarket (I have Austria, Canada, China, EU, Finland, Germany, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Slovakia, South Korea, UK)
* city views, subway maps
* tourist and map cards
* MAXI cards (cards with matching stamp on the front)
* lavender fields, lavander, provence style
* cats, racoons
* local food with recipes
* Royal family
* Johnny Depp, George Michael, Michael Bolton, Queen, The Beatles, ABBA
* FC Bayern, F-1, FIFA 2018
* Old Ladys by Inge Löök
* cat cards by Irina Zeniuk, Anastasia Eremenko, Alyona Shilina, Irina Garmashova, Stepan Kashirin and Vladimir Rumyantsev
* Leonid Afremov and Alexey Dolotov paintings cards
* Alexander Averin, Sasha Salmina, Tatiana Rodionova cards
* Garfield, Grumpy Cat, Simon's Cat, Moomins
* from GERMANY: Chronik Karten
Please do not put the card in an envelope!
Уважаемые посткроссеры, знающие русский, пишите, пожалуйста, на русском языке. Спасибо!