My name is Ivana and I live in the south of England, in a small town called Bracknell. It is very close to Windsor, Ascot and London.
I came to England in 2016. I was born and raised in Skopje, Macedonia, which is an adorable place, with lots of history and a lot to be seen! It is worth visiting for sure!
I am an outgoing and funny person, I love meeting new people, travelling, sending postcards, collecting stamps, opening envelopes, writing to my pen pals.
I currently work in the Sales Department team at the head office for BMW and I love my job!
I am also a book blogger in my free time - feel free to check out my blog! :)
I love all sorts of outdoor activities, especially sports. I used to train karate (I was a national champion in Macedonia a couple of years in a row).
My favourite hobbies are:
* Reading (please recommend a good book if you can think of any)
* Watching movies and TV-Shows
* Playing Video Games
* Travelling - Meeting new people, visiting places that I've never heard of before and learning a lot of history stories.
* Stamp Collecting
I don't have a special type of postcard I want to receive, because every single postcard that comes to me is special. I will be happy to receive any postcard you'd like to send me!
In case you don't know what to send, here are some things I really, really love:
* Birthday postcards in November
* Christmas and New Year postcards in December/January
* Halloween postcards in October
* Celebration/holiday cards in your country (I'd love to hear all about how you celebrate it, and your tradition regarding that holiday)
* Movies & TV Shows (Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Friends, Rick & Morty, etc.)
* Disney/Pixar/animated movies
* Video Games
* Cars and Bikes (Motorcycles) - BMW especially :)
* Martial Arts
<3 HAPPY POSTCROSSING <3