My name is Ivana and I live in the south of England, called Bracknell. It is very close to Windsor, Ascot and London.
I came to England in 2016. I was born and raised in Skopje, Macedonia, which is an adorable place, with lots of history and a lot to be seen! It is worth visiting for sure! I am an outgoing and funny person, I love meeting new people, travelling, sending postcards, collecting stamps, opening envelops, writing to my pen pals.
* If you want to be a pen pal with me, or swap postcards, please send me a message. I would love to meet new people all around the world.
I am working as a Business Activation & Development Executive in the head office for Avis Budget Group and I love my job!
I am also a book blogger in my free time - feel free to check out my blog! :)
I love all sorts of outdoor activities, especially sports. I used to train karate (I was a national champion in Macedonia a couple of years in a row).
My favourite hobbies are:
* Reading (please recommend a good book if you can think of any)
* Watching movies and TV-Shows
* Travelling - Meeting new people, visiting places that I've never heard of before and learning a lot of history stories.
* Stamp Collecting
I would love to hear about some interesting facts from the history of your country and city, or how you spend your weekends, what are your goals in life, or what are your biggest fears. Tell me about your favourite movie, or favourite quote. You can write whatever you feel like writing at that moment. I speak a lot of languages, so always try and write something in your own language, I'd love to translate it and see what it means.
I don't have a special type of postcard I want to receive, because every single postcard that comes to me is special. I will be happy to receive any postcard you'd like to send me! I love all sorts of cards, and trust me, no postcard could ever make me sad or disappointed, because I jump like a little kid as soon as I realise that my mailbox is full! :D
In case you don't know what to send, here are some things I really, really love:
* Birthday cards in mid November
* Christmas cards in December and January
* Halloween Cards in October
* Celebration/holiday cards in your country (I'd love to hear all about how you celebrate it, and your tradition regarding that holiday)
* Travels and travelling cards
* Harry Potter
* Game of Thrones
* Disney - all animated stuff actually
* Historic places
* Martial Arts / Karate
* Handmade Postcards and Adverts
If you still don't know what to send, have a look at my favourites - I only select the ones I love and I don't have in my collection :)
P.S: If you sent me a postcard, and it haven't gotten to me yet, you can always send me a message with the ID. I don't want postcards to expire. ;)
2016 - 1 (Germany)
2017 - 2 (Russia)
❤️ HAPPY POSTCROSSING ❤️