inguz(or Olga) is a member in Russia . She has been a member for over 2 years (840 days).
I am Olga. I am from Moscow but I currently work in Amur region of Russia on Chinese border. So, if I don't register a postcerd - maybe I am between those 2 places - Moscow and Amur, it is 7 000 km. Write me a message:))
Being a translator by profession, I am very eager to speak (and read) different languages and learn new things. My husband and I are writers, we have recently published a book of our poems and prose. Check here (English version available) - inguzanve.net
As for postcrossing, I have defined a wish- and antiwish-lists.
I would like to receive:
1) Polar-related cards (both paintings and pics) - auroras, glaciers, animals etc. I used to live in arctic Norway and, I think, my heart is still there.
2) cats, hedgehogs, owls, foxes - any animals but dogs. All animals may be both painted or photos.
3) Steampunk! One love:) My university thesis was dedicated to China Mieville and his steampunk novels.
4) any paintings - both world-famous (like Dali or Kahlo) and some less known.
5) anime, cartoons and fairy-tales.
6) sombre, strange, odd, weird etc:)I like such ones.
7) gothis and horrors
Multiview cards, typical touristic cards, infants (kids are ok), posh and luxury chicks:)
I would be glad to receive 10*15 size cards.
I don't mind tape, glitter, stickers. I never mind repetitions, too. I love when people from all over the world choose one and the same card for me.
If your postcard takes too long to arrive - text me:) Will try and solve it:))