Hi! My name is Julia. My interests include photography, travelling, history of architecture in my country. It is my photoblog - infopres.livejournal.com , I‘m always happy to see visitors! :)
I have a dog, a Jack Russell terrier named Lucas. I love dogs!
Book is my passion! I love to read, I love children books and illustrations. I collect bookmarks and cards with a book theme. Also I lead a little book club, where we discuss readed books.
Here is my collection of cards, please, look it to not repeat:
Generally I very like various PAINTED/DRAWN pictures (not photo).
My favorite themes in postcards:
- MOOMINS! I Love Moomins! I even built my own Moominhouse!))
- children's books illustrations, fairy tales and cartoons (especially: Alice in Wonderland, Winnie the Pooh, Le Petit Prince, Pettson&Findus, Roald Dahl, Harry Potter, The Lord of the Ring, Союзмультфильм)
- works of Inge Look, Anton Pieck, Thomas Kinkade, Angel Dominguez, Chun Eun Sil, Kim Min Ji, Kim Ji Hyuk, Зарубин, Наташа Четкова, Петелина, Инга Пальцер, Владимир Шарков
- Christmas cards in winter; Gnomes, Trolls, elves and Santa Claus
- books/reading, people and personages who read (!)
- drawn images with more detail, for example
- painted towns, palaces, castles, temples, monasteries, streets and other city views - all this in drawings/paintings (not photo)
- Hollywood actors from the old movies of 1930-1950s (especially Vivien Leigh, Audrey Hepburn, Clark Gable, Gregory Peck, Humphrey Bogart, James Stewart), posters of old movies
- a Ferris wheels
- vintage/retro, including black&white pictures (preferably genre scenes with people)
- transport - sailing ships, trains, railway, trams, bicycles, retro cars, dirigibles, carriages and other old transport
- animals - dogs, giraffes, owls (painted!), horses, various wild animals
- various funny, cute painted postcards
- British (UK) symbolics
- old maps, musical instruments, clock/time
- art paintings with sea landscape, ships (not photos!)
If you do not have this, I'll be glad to receive postcards with views of your city or country - especially gothic churches, castles, temples, monasteries, town hall, picturesque streets.
I also like beautiful STAMPS =)
And still I'll be very-very happy to receive any bookmark! :)
I DON'T like cards with glamour, famous people of our time, multi-view cards, plants&flowers, AD-cards. NO envelopes too, please (exception, only if you want to send me a bookmark or any hand-made). Thanks for understanding!
Many thanks and happy postcrossing!
For Finland, Sweden, Japan - please send me postcards with Moomins!
Для Беларуси - у вас есть чудесные рисованные города ;)