ihanasatu(or Satu) is a member in Finland . She has been a member for over 5 years (1,971 days).
Nice to meet you! ♥
My name is Satu (it means fairytale). I am a 33 years old single mother from the capital of Finland, Helsinki. I am a librarian, but at the moment i study sociology at the University of Helsinki. My daughter, Anni, was born 4/2008 and has a congenital heart defect, tga+vsd. My son, Aarni, was born healthy 3/2014.
(these are just some ideas when choosing the card, i am happy with every single piece of mail i receive ♥. :) )
- Weirdness, anything unique and somehow quirky
(If you think the card is somehow ugly or even inappropriate, I'll probably like it :D)
- Video games
- Marvel, DC comics (especially Batman), anything "superheroes"
- Well, anything "nerdy" really
- A card that you really, really like. Please also tell, why you like the card. :) (Card doesnt have to match my likes. I want to know what kind of cards you love.)
- Literature, books, libraries, reading, authors
- anything mail-related from mailboxes to typewriters to fountain pens
- History, art history, cultural history (this means almost anything that describes the past, folklore, national costumes, retro, vintage..)
- Frida Kahlo, avant-garde, pre-raphaelites, kitsch, dada. But also all kinds of classical art. Pieces of art portraying people reading or writing letters are greatly appreciated)
- Political propaganda
- Psychiatry, mental health etc.
- Matryoshkas, icons, anything Russian or USSR
- Illustrations from children's books or animations or fairytales
- forest animals, unicorns, rainbows, planets, science
-badly stuffed animals
- Alice in Wonderland
If you don't know what to write, tell me about your day, the books you have read lately, your hopes and dreams, what did you eat today, where would you like to visit, have you seen something unique lately, are there any odd facts about the world i should know, what is the color of the shirt you are wearing, if you could meet anyone in the world who would it be....?