I'm Nicole and single mother. I have one boy (13y) and one girl (11y)
I also have 6 hostchildren (AFS) A girl from Brazil, 2 girls and a boy from Thailand,a girl from Indonesia and a girl from Wallonia (south of Belgium)
I collect (old) postcards from my hometown and surroundings, trainstations and kitchens.
I'm such a lucky person because I have received already so many wonderful cards !
You will make me very happy with a card you like.
(If you don't have a clue, you can always watch my favorites.)
I really don't like Christmascards and double folded cards. I prefer single views.
I'm a teacher and before I worked for the Belgian railways.
I play clarinet, drums, addicted to postcrossing and bookcrossing, like cycling, walking and swimming. And love trains of course ;)
I put my ancient list here, for people who are in doubt.
- transport : trains, trams, busses, boats, bicycles, ...(no cars :))
- vintage and black&white
- kitchens, food
- weather like storms, ...
- details of buildings (doors, windows, ...) and lighthouses, bridges, ...
- vivid colors
- books, music instruments, ballet
- every day life scenes
- ordinary people
- (desolate) landscapes
- vintage nudes, nudism, sauna, burlesque
- ballet, figure skating, ...
- cemetries, abandoned places, park benches ...
- nature specialities like waterfalls, geysers, trees ...
- Asian (traditional) cards (Chinese, Japanese, ...)
- geometric patrons (spirals, ...)
- snow, mountains, nature, autumn, ...
- art, architecture, strong images