updated January 24, 2021
I am collecting COVID-19 / pandemic related postcards and stamps (ad cards and handmade cards are ok!)
I am curious how other people are doing during the pandemic - if you would share your thoughts, I would love to hear what you are thinking, doing, frustrated about, etc.
Here is a little about me:
I have an artist’s imagination and a scientist’s curiosity. I love food (especially sweets), my Fiat 500, postcards and postage stamps. I am an avid birder. I love to travel all over the world. I believe in peace, equality, and kindness.
Please send me a postcard that makes you smile 😀 or make me one with your original art. If you need ideas, see below.
Here are some ideas for those wanting more direction:
* I prefer cards that are 4" x 6" (10.8cm x 15.2 cm) or smaller so that they fit in my albums
* I like ad, handmade & vintage also if they fit into one of these collections.
Anytime of year:
* Poisson d'Avril / April Fools' Day / April 1st
* Lunar New Year (from any year)
* meetup and postcrossing
* mail theme - mailboxes, postage stamps, post office, mail carrier, airmail, etc.
* all series cards (like Greetings from..., WOW, FOTW, WT, Icons, etc.)
* multiples like Nouvelles Images and Icons series
* sewing machines
* skulls & skeletons
* carnivorous plants
* chess or playing cards (the games or people playing them)
* cards that say HEIDI on them (signs, sayings, etc)
* functional cards (lenticular, cut outs, beer deckles, flaps that open, things that move, etc)
* curling (the sport)
* sausages, wieners, hotdogs and wurst
* COVID-19, pandemic, quarantine
* Sherlock Holmes related
* Harry Potter related
* chimney sweeps
* any cute illustrations that make you smile
* a card illustrated by you :)
If you would like to check my collections: https://www.flickr.com/photos/themadcrafter/collections/7215