updated Jan. 10, 2019
Here is a little about me:
I love to travel and collect postcards.
I have an artist’s imagination and a scientist’s curiosity.
I love food, especially sweets.
I love my Fiat 500.
I believe in peace, equality, and kindness.
Please send me a postcard that makes you smile 😀 or make me one with your original art. If you need ideas, see below.
Some ideas to put on the back if you dont know what to write:
- tell me about your postcard collection - how/why/when you started it, how you store it, your favorite postcard
- how do you celebrate April 1st in your country (or is it not a holiday there)?
- draw me a picture on the back
- write me a quote or saying
- if you are sending a map of your location, please mark it on the map
- add a produce sticker or two (the ones they put on at the grocery store)
- fill it up with postage stamps
2019 - I am focusing this year on my fruit collection - please write something about the fruit like what it tastes like to you, where/how it grows, any story you have relating to it.
Here are some ideas for those wanting more direction:
* I prefer cards that are 4" x 6" (10.8cm x 15.2 cm) or smaller so that they fit in my albums
* I like ad, handmade & vintage also if they fit into one of these collections.
Anytime of year:
* Poisson d'Avril / April Fools' Day / April 1st
* Lunar New Year (from any year)
* mail theme - mailboxes, postage stamps, post office, mail carrier, airmail, etc.
* series cards (like Greetings from..., WOW, FOTW, WT, Icons, etc.)
* multiples like Nouvelles Images and Icons series
* sewing machines
* skulls & skeletons
* carnivorous plants
* chess or playing cards (the games or people playing them)
* cards that say HEIDI on them (signs, sayings, etc)
* functional cards (cut outs, beer deckles, flaps that open, things that move, etc)
* Maps of any variety (please mark your location on the map)
* Sherlock Holmes related
* Harry Potter related
* any cute illustrations thta make you smile
If you would like to check my collections: https://www.flickr.com/photos/themadcrafter/collections/721576