I'm Heike from Leipzig. I like reading, playing sports and doing yoga, learning languages, traveling, knitting. I have always been interested in learning about other countries and cultures. I think I was born with that gene of wanderlust. Some of the most beautiful places I have seen so far are Prague, Lisbon, St. Petersburg, Trinidad (Cuba).
In case you don't know what kind of postcard you could send, here are some suggestions:
- nice viewcards, bridges, beautiful streetlights or stairs,
small quiet lanes or big lively streets and places,
- churches, mosques, temples
- breathtaking landscapes, sunsets or sunrises, rivers, the sea, lighthouses,
mountains, nature in general
- every day life, street scenes
- black / white postcards
- books and illustrations, cartoons
- items related to tea, coffee, food of your country
If you are a native speaker of Russian, Portuguese, Polish, Czech or Spanish please write in your language. I don't speak all the mentioned above languages fluently but understand at least a bit. I think I could improve my knowledge a little bit this way. And if you are around my age and interested in penpalling, please let me know. I'd like to find some penpals.
Thanks in advance for your postcard.
Have a nice day and happy postcrossing. Heike