I'm 27 years old kindergarten teacher from Finland. I live in Nurmes, it's a beautiful little town in eastern Finland. I like animals and I have two dogs. My favourite hobbies are reading, cooking, baking and postcrossing.
Here's some tips if you're wondering what kind of card to send:
(I prefer single-view cards)
- I would love to receive "Greetings from.. -cards" published by Postallove (cards which include interesting facts about different countries) I wish to receive only one card/country so I will update here the cards I already have :) At the time I have a card from Czech Republic, Germany, Austria, Poland and Canada.
- Black and white cards (any subject is beautiful on this kind of cards!)
- Cards with my favourite colours violet and blue
- Rivers, lakes, beaches, harbours, lighthouses, islands, bridges, waterfalls, seaviews and other water-related postcards
- I love christmas time, snow and winter so beautiful christmas cards and winter cards are welcome all year around.
- Cards showing dragonflyes, beautiful birds, owls, foxes, penguins, bears, polar bears, sheeps, hedgehogs, ladybirds and other animals, expecially cats!
- Windmills and old beautiful buildings, cityviews, beautiful parks, traditional countryside views, UNESCO world heritage areas
- Cards showing different people and everyday life in your country: mothers with their babies, playing kids, ballet dancers, local people on their everyday jobs, festivals, street views, coffee-shops, market-places, railway stations, school yards ..
- Cards showing old people. I just love merry old ladies and gentlemen :)
- Card with your favourite quote or a wisdom of life.
- And if you're still wondering what kind of card to send, here you get some extra tips: umbrellas, rain, candles, trees, children book illustrations, chocolate, baking, books..
But remember, any card is more than welcome because I like so manyt things. If possible, don't send the card in the envelope, please.
Happy postcrossing to everyone !
I'm waiting for your cards !