HI! ПРИВЕТ! ПРИВІТ!ПРЫВІТАННЕ!
*Я говорю по-русски * Я говорю українською * Я разумею беларускую*
I always try to please my receiver with a card if not from the favourite list, but at least to meet the wishes. And I expect the same from my senders :) Пожалуйста, не шлите мне советские открытки с живописью, я не фанат последней :)
I'm Helen (по-русски, как меня назвали родители я - Лена, не Олена (это по-украински) или Оля (это совсем не мое имя :)) I'm a mom to two lovely (although naughty) boys: Nikita (2007) and Misha (2009). Since September 2014 I was also a mom to two little kittens: Ginger and Spot (unfortunately, Spot walked over a Raibow in April 2017).
I'm a terrible collector, probably if I could, I'd collect mostly everything :) I keep a few biggest collections:
- pysanki, Ukrainian easter eggs (real eggs painted in a special way with geometrical and other ornaments);
- sugar packets (I have more then 12000 already);
- and postcards!
I used to travel a lot, abroad Ukraine and through out the country. From each travel I bring home dozens of cards and one card I sent home. It's so nice to receive such a "sun ray" when I'm already became thoroughly engrossed in work and home routine.
So, main subject of my postcard collection is a viewcard. But, thanks to Postcrossing, I liked many other topics too! Here are some ideas for you:
- views (country and city, castles, bridges, lighthouses, mills, churches/cathedrals (especially, wooden), architecture details like doors, windows, street lights, stairs)
- nature (especially, waterfalls, lavander fields, poppies, irises)
- close up of sweets and tasty things (not a recipe!)
- close up of berries and fruits
- cats by Martti Lehto, Anna Hollerer, Renate Koblinger or Bernard "Hap" Kliban
- art works by Maria Pavlova or Vlad Kravchuk
You are very wellcome to send somewthing from my favourites :)
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not send me:
- celebrities, royal families and etc.
- animals (except they are cats, racoons or otters)
- flowers (except tulips, irises and poppies)
- AD cards (they just do not fit my collection at ALL)
- self made cards (I may not understand your creativity)
- tooooooo traditional views from your country (i.e. Kremlin and Red Square from Moscow, Big Ben from London, Great Wall from China)
However, I'd love mostly any card :)
I register only received cards, sorry.
Thank you and happy postcrossing!