My name is Helen, I'm 41, married and have one daughter who is 8. I work as a speech and language therapist with children. I live in Hampshire, England (about an hour from London). As well as postcrossing, I enjoy photography and I am learning to play the piano.
Things I would love to hear about:-
- I'm interested in languages so would love a bit of your home language (with a translation!).
- I'd love to hear about the place you live and places there that are good to visit.
- I'd love to hear about day to day life in your country - food, schools, work etc.
- I'd love to just hear more about you and your family - who you are and what you do day to day.
- I like interesting and thought-provoking quotes.
I am more interested in what you write on your postcard than the picture - I will try to write lots on mine and would love it if other people could write me more than 1-2 sentences (unless you don't speak much English).
Pictures, I like would include:-
- sunsets, beautiful skies
- mountains, coast, views generally
- pictures of places or buildings of interest in your country
- map cards
- colourful cards
- Greetings from...
- Harry Potter, Big Bang Theory, Dr Who, Star Wars
- chocolate, cakes, tea
- books, pens, pencils, writing