Man with all the pluses and minuses.
I like people as they are, but only with adequate ones can I communicate.
My philosophy - live and let live.
I am a blogger, traveler (I've visited more than 50 countries) and a nice guy (sometimes) )
Writer - have written and published four books.
Some of my stories are translated into English:
Lit - https://haydamak.livejournal.com/829951.html
Jinn - https://haydamak.livejournal.com/756436.html
Reed - https://haydamak.livejournal.com/768674.html
We're almost there - https://haydamak.livejournal.com/749453.html
Coffee - https://haydamak.livejournal.com/770428.html
If you want to get my book (Russian and English languages) - just give me your e-mail, I will send.
Or you can download it here - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1oDruYjlgvT1VELbZO15_JChhg0JvKdoB
I like nudity, exotic cuisines and restaurants, sex, coca-cola, rock'n'roll, metal and goa trance, driving, amateur nu photos and sharing them, authentic things from different countries.
Links to my trips.
In Russian, but there are a lot of photos, and google translate will help you:
The other countries all around the world (maybe I've visited your country too?):
Cossack, born in Ukrainian steppes.
Father of my daughter, son of my parents and even the brother of my brother.
- erotic, sexy & XXX (NO pin-up, please)
- food. national cuisines and recipes
- women. different nationalities
- propaganda posters / old advertising
- The New Yorker
- comix (TinTin especially)
- Indiana Jones
- Howard P.Lovecraft
- Twin Peaks (Bob - yea-a-ah!)
- Postallove cards
- trains, railways and locomotives
- old cars
- American Diners
- pictures-illustrations (NOT photos) with USA states
- pictures-illustrations with another places all around the world
- national currency, money
- cafe, tea or coffee house, national restaurant
- postcards with poststamps
- national alphabet, hieroglyphs, characters
- NO animals, NO plants and flowers, NO Anna Geddes - I am misanthrope, mua-ha-ha-ha!
- NO royal families, kings, princes and princesses - I am anarchist, mua-ha-ha-ha!
- NO politics (except Mahatma Ghandi) - I think they are assholes (of course, mua-ha-ha-ha!)
Unfortunately, many cards arrive torn and muddy, so envelopes are welcome.
I will be happy if you send me old stamps, bus-metro-tram tickets, or domestic advertising or restaurants menu in.
If your card is lost and gone to expired - write me, I will register.
There are a lot of postcards, based on my travel photos - if you are interested, look here - http://haydamak.livejournal.com/542004.html
__ __ __ __ __ __ __
Reply cards are welcome. My address: