Salam hangat dari Indonesia! (=Warm greetings from Indonesia!
I'm Olynovia, my dream job will be a curator for gallery/museum so I can curate many antiques or arts from all over the world (meaning: unique travels!)
Any postcard from your country is welcome, or you can take a look at my faves:
- Single view card with the name of the place on it (natural or cityview)
- Illustrated map
- postcard you bought/got from museum
- Historical things (place,figure,etc) I <3 History!
- National parks
- Musical instruments
- Keep Calm...
- Old cards (used card is ok)
- Vintage/Retro (especially ads or travel poster)
- painted people
- cultural/traditional things (esp. folk art and artifacts) I <3 Anthropology!
- religious art, fresco (no rude card, please)
- beautiful interior
- cards with quotes (esp. in your native language)
- or any card you randomly pick for me with eyes closed lol :P
Please No erotic/nude card and dressed animals card
"Postcard is like a tiny window that can help me see the world before I go out and see it myself! XD "
And I'm happy to read your message on the back!
I will be very happy if you could write 3 things that you think should be added to my bucket list if I happen to visit your country!
Or write anything about you! Or you could just explain to me about the card itself and any interesting facts about your country/hometown! Or any words that popped in your head at the moment (I dare you to doodle it! :B) Don't hesitate to write in your native language (with translation please), I <3 languages :) Or if you not in the mood of writing, just draw me something!
You can send it with or without an envelope, it's up to you :) But maybe a postcard with an envelope will travel slower to me.
Please, NO BLANK CARD. Thanks!
Maybe that's all for now,
Good luck and have a wonderful life!