my name is Harald and
I'm a software developer,
based in Cologne, Germany.
Feel free to write anything to me.
If you don't know to write, tell me
about a cool place in your city/area
I should visit.
Need any idea which card to send?
- the ugliest or weirdest card you have on hand
- old postcards with photographs (if you choose a real antiquated card, please put it in an envelope and leave it unwritten)
- invitation cards from young artists at local galleries
- In case there is an alpine ski ressort close to your city, please mention it.
- 70er/80er Jahre Postkaren aus Deutschland, unbeschrieben im Umschlag.
Postcards I will send:
I use my own pictures to produce a small edition of postcards (about 10 cards each picture). They show monuments or smaller corners of my home city Cologne or any other place I have been to.
There was one postcard in my postbox which has traveled more than one year:
" Sorry, but RU-5336190 was sent over 1 year ago and can no longer be registered."
I received the card in January 2018.
DIGITAL IMAGES of your area wanted!
I would like to collect digital images of your place or a nice view from your town/city where tourists usually hang around and take pictures of each other. If you have a nice picture please send it to me via email to firstname.lastname@example.org . The goal is to copy a digital picture of myself into the image you will send me. I will send you a postcard from the fabricated image. Thanks!