my name is Angela and I live in a small town in North-Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
I'm 59 years old and I have a daughter.
In my spare time I love reading. Especially stories from the Middle Ages, criminal stories and everthing humorous.
Particularly I like the English black humor.
My favorite countries are England and Scotland. (Never mind, if you live in an other country ;))
I'm fond of reading profiles to choose the "right" card :).
I really like any kinds of postcards, even add- and self-made cards!
Please, no folded cards, these are NOT postcards!!
If you need an idea: very welcome are cards (in random order) with
- funny and humorous cards (cartoons, proverbs, sayings...) which
can put a smile ;o) on my face!
- elderly people
- men (dressed or undressed ;D)
- views of your town or country (single or multi-view)
- landscapes and historical buildings
- Golden Girls (TV series)
- Don Camillo and Peppone
- Asterix & Obelix
- Snoopy and Peanuts (Charles M. Schulz)
- Harry Potter (just started)
- and btw, I like colourful and unusual stamps :) (I don't collect stamps, I just like to see them on the cards.)
You've got not any of those by the hand? Surprise me! I'm not picky :), I love the story "behind" the card.
If possible, please do NOT use an envelope.
And, if you like, tell me some words in your native language (with translation :o), please) and give me a short lesson.
And now, happy postcrossing
Number of postcards who couldn't find the way to their new home: till the end of 2017 = 77
I stopped counting at the beginning of 2018, there are too many :(