I'm Ingrid from Dresden, Saxony, Germany, an engineer of environmental technics, who works in a metal recycling company.
I don't really like multiview cards.
I like ants and bees (wesps, hornets including) :-)
But I'm happy about any postcard you send! Just take a look at my favourites :-)
russian postcrossers: *PLEASE WRITE IN BLOCK LETTERS*
french postcrosser: Please write in french. I'm learning french in evening-school.
I like postcrossing meetup cards.
Please have a look for cards with:
- CHURCHES MOSQUES TEMPLES PAGODES (most of all Собор Восҡреcния Хpистова or in english Savior church in St. Petersburg)
- Metro-Stations of Russia
- St. Petersburg
- ALEXEY DOLOTOV POSTCARDS
- Aleksander Maskaev postcards
- Ekaterina Babok postcards
- Irina Zeniuk - Blue Cats
- Ivar Rodningen - Trolls
- Séverine Pineaux - Cats and other motifs
- Nina Chen
- Oleg Shuplyak - Optical Illusions of famous books or other
- fairytales, myths and legends of your country
- cemeteries, grave yards
- Royal families
- Russian Beauties
- Russian writers (Tolstoi, Dostojewski etc.)
- Tsar's of Russia (like Nikolaus II., Katharina II.)
- "Fauna of Belarus"
- "Fauna of Poland"
I really enjoy to wait for your cards :-) and hope this will be a great chance to contact people, which languages i speak and also foreign languages, cultures and especially interesting people.
You can write me in german, english, polish, russian, french perhaps in your language a sentence or phrase will be also interesting.
"Happy Postcrossing to everyone" :-)
Goals for 2022:
I want to reach 1000 !!! :-)
1000 received at the 26th of february 2022
I want to write more postcards than in 2021 !!! :-)