I'm Ingrid from Dresden, Saxony, Germany, an engineer of environmental technics, who works in a metal recycling company.
I don't really like multiview cards.
I like ants and bees (wesps, hornets including) :-)
But I'm happy about any postcard you send! Just take a look at my Favourits :-)
Please have a look for cards with:
- CHURCHES MOSQUES TEMPLES PAGODES (most of all Собор Восҡреcния Хpистова or in english Savior church in St. Petersburg)
- Metro-Stations of Russia
- St. Petersburg
- ALEXEY DOLOTOV POSTCARDS
- Ekaterina Babok postcards
- Irina Zeniuk - Blue Cats
- Ivar Rodningen - Trolls
- Séverine Pineaux - Cats and other motifs
- fairytales, myths and legends of your country
- cemeteries, grave yards
- Jean Reno (actor)
- X-Files (Duchovny, Anderson etc.)
- Royal families
- Russian Beauties
- Russian writers (Tolstoi, Dostojewski etc.)
- Tsar's of Russia (like Nikolaus II., Katharina II.)
- "Fauna of Belarus"
- organs (music organs in churches)
- clocks, time
I also like Movie Series like:
- The Hobbit
- Lord of the Rings
- Pirates of the Carribean
- Ice Age
- James Bond
- Jason Bourne
- Profiling Paris
- Art of Crime
- Forensic documentation
and all stories of Jane Austen :-)
I really enjoy to wait for your cards :-) and hope this will be a great chance to contact people, which languages i speak and also foreign languages, cultures and especially interesting people.
You can write me in german, english, polish, russian, french (please write in block letters) perhaps in your language a sentence or phrase will be also interesting.
Now I think it's just enough I said, whatever "Happy Postcrossing to everyone" :-)