I try to collect cards on the following topics:
- art cards (esp. Impressionism and Art Nouveau and I like painted/drawn city views and landscapes)
- porcelain/museum dolls or dolls in traditional costumes
- traditions (people in traditional clothing, food and recipes, rhituals, dances etc)
- Royal families and current/ex Presidents
- nature views of your country (especially all kinds of water and mountains)
- US National/State Parks
- castles, fortresses
- trains, trams and railway stations
- maps (especially funny/painted ones)
- multiples from Nouvelles Images
- children's book illustrations (not cartoons or comics please)
- reprints of old city views
- interesting ad/free cards on the above listes topics are great too!
- cards from my faves list
Viewcards are also very welcome, especially if they are from the "rare" countries (among others, I would love to have more from South America and Africa, Eastern Europe, Arabic countries, Canada and Australia). I prefer single aerial/panoramic views, but I also like nice old or modern architecture, bridges, fountains, staircases, lanterns, city transport, cute streets, museums, libraries, universities (insides and outsides of these).
I prefer my cards written and stamped, and if you must use an envelope - please write your card properly (ID number, hello - sth else - bye, a date etc).
I am really sorry I have to make a little NON-wishlist. Please try not to send me erotic cards, and I am not fond of season greetings cards (Xmas, Easter etc). I don't like double (folded) cards.
On a postcard - would be great if you could tell me a couple words about your job/profession/studies. It's a very interesting information for me!
A kind request to French- and Czech-speaking senders - please write in your native language, it would be a great pleasure to me to read you.
Thank you very much and Happy Postcrossing!
Please check my received cards gallery, thank you :)