I am a 34 year old music teacher. I teach singing and playing the piano.
I am married and I have a daughter. We live in a house with a large garden and have two dogs, one cat.
I like music, reading, travelling, arts, sports and animals.
I like cards with:
- connected with music and folklore of your country
- ethnic costumes, dishes, traditions etc. – something special about your country
- city views and landscapes – interesting places of your country
- hand-made cards
- colorful cards
- music and musicians
- vintage view
- London, doubledeckers, royal family
- cards with text
- cards for little girls (Frozen, Princesses, kittens, fairy tales…) for my 5y.o. daughter
- any card you think I might like
When writing a postcard, please consider writing:
- what is your favourite folk song of your country (can I find it on youtube?)
- what is your favourite movie?
- what is your dream?
- what is your secret? :)
- something in your native language with translation
- something interesting about the place you live
I am looking forward to receiving some nice cards soon :)
Have a great time with postcrossing!