My name is Julia and I'm from Ukraine.
One of the main hobbies of mine is travelling. I travel a lot around Ukraine and abroad (mainly Europe and US). What do I like except travelling?
The height, the rain, wild nature, huskies, ginger cats, the smell of chrysanthemums and true smiles :)
I like to learn foreign languages and read books in language they were originally written.
Here are the ideas which postcards will make me extremely happy (in order of importance):
‣ infographics (like Greetings from... by Postallove);
‣ hiking (backpacking), mountaineering;
‣ fairy tales creatures (trolls, leprechauns, various house or forest spirits, witches);
‣ maxicards (postcards with a matching stamp on the front);
‣ seasonal greetings (Christmas and New Year, Halloween, Midsummer, Birthday cards on August).
But if you do not have anything similar, just send what you personally like :)
I really like Postcrossing and Europa CEPT stamps, so please if you have some, use these stamps on my postcard. I'd be really-really appreciated!
One day I'm planning to visit your country (for sure!) and want to be prepared till then. So please tell me:
‣ what is your favorite place in your country and/or on Earth?
‣ what tradition or custom of your country you think is the most colorful or unusual for others?
I speak English!
Ich spreche Deutsch!
And I'm looking forward to receive a card from you!