Hello dear Postcrosser,
gardening, growing flowers with a lot of scent (especial old roses), bread baking, cooking, reading (history, countries, food and gardening) are the things I like to do.
* December theme: Christmas cards with Christian motives / Weihnachtskarten mit christlichen Motiven; Christmas Market / Weihnachtsmarkt; local christmas tradition
* 2019 theme: Zodiak signs / Sternzeichen
* Some ideas for postcards? Signs or symbols of Peace, embroidery (love goldwork), Lali, fairy tales, childrens book, bread, Bakery shop, Street market, Asterix and Obelix, Wilhelm Busch, Erlbruch, Ulli Stein, Keith Haring, recipes, Ikebana, fireworks ...
Does anyone know swedish band "Spotnicks"?
Ellen Jareckie's house-mouse-collection: http://postcrossing.koenens.de/Lychee-master/#15179562471900. If you have one of this cute house-mouse cards, sent it to me please :-)
At my postcard wall you see cards I like: https://www.postcrossing.com/user/grauli/gallery/favourites ...
To avoid duplicates, please take a look into my online album with received cards (http://postcrossing.koenens.de/Lychee-master/). That's not my wishlist, only recording the received cards from RRs and other occasions. Dieses Album enthält Karten die ich bereits erhalten habe, es ist also keine Wunschliste.
* Favorite fruit is apple: "An apple a day keeps the doctor away", let's hope so ... My avatar is a special "postcrossing breed" card-apple :-) (I'm lucky to have 2 of this postcard in my collection).
* My pets are pigs, not alive, but from any kind of stuff as terracotta, glas, iron, fabrics, wood ... and as postcards. 2019 is Lunar year of pig ...
By the way: pig cards in this collection (http://postcrossing.koenens.de/Lychee-master/#15469533547200) I've received more than double, please don't sent any more, thank you. Diese Motive bitte nicht mehr schicken, danke.
If you want, tell what Peace means to you, what would make the world a friendly, peaceful place. Or something about your life, what makes you smile, what's your dream. Or about your favorite breakfast or fruits for example.
PEACE to the WORLD.
PS: Maybe you want to sent more cards? Do you know about Round Robins: http://forum.postcrossing.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=70