grandie(or Susanne) is a member in Germany . She has been a member for over 5 years (1,906 days).
Thank you for making my mailbox happy :)
I love writing and receiving postcards and letters. Our garden is my little paradise and I'm always willing to learn more gardening tips and everything about herbs.
I love reading books. What's your favorite book? What is your biggest dream in life?
I would be delighted if you SCAN your card before sending it to me! Thank you.
Please NO AD-cards!
I like creative self-made cards
Check out my favorites. I would love to have one of them!
My preferences in postcards include:
- seasonal cards: Easter, Christmas, traditional holidays of your country or religion ...
- you're welcome to send me a card from your holiday destination :)
- postcrossing meetup cards
- Vincent van Gogh and his art
- old bicycles
- old bridges
- wells and water fountains
- umbrellas (photograph or painting)
- musical instruments, books
- two funny old ladies illustrations (Inge Löök)
- KEEP CALM and ... cards
- whales, wolves, meerkats, foxes, butterflies, penguins, prairie dogs, hedgehogs, racoons, honeybees, predatory birds like eagles, hawks, falcons; dragonflies, pandas, giraffes, ladybugs, zebras, chameleons
- maps of your country or your area
- funny cards
- national parks
- herbs (kitchen herbs, tea leaves, medical herbs, ...)
- cards of the series CORRESPONDENCES
- national flags
- children, old people
- indigenous people like Aborigines, Native American Indians etc.
- women/girls with red hair
- traditional food and meals, traditional costumes
- landscapes (ocean, beach, mountains, and any kind of water)
- rainbow, clouds, thunderstorm, sunset, sunrise
- sailing ship
- for German-speaking postcrossers: Grafikwerkstatt Bielefeld, Chronikkarten
Where do you come from? What makes you laugh? What do you love to do in your free time? What is special about your city or region?
You can also write something in your own language, please with English translation. ;) Do you have a local dialect? What is it called?
Tell me the name of your partner city! Limbach-Oberfrohna's partner city is Zlín in the Czech Republic.
I'm interested in tea bags. If you want to send your card in an envelope, you can include your favorite tea bag.
Thank you for reading my profile. I'll be happy to find your card in my mailbox!
Enjoy your life!