graeculuslaurus(or Kristina) is a member in Armenia . She has been a member for over 3 years (1,381 days).
Hello there, I'm Kris!
I have lived in the USA for most of my life, but a year ago I moved to Armenia (my home country) to volunteer teaching English!
I enjoy reading/writing, philosophy, culture, tea & coffee, martial arts, music/concerts, animals (I am a vegan), and of course snail mail :)
I tend to like cards of:
- maps and flags
- cultural costumes and symbols
- famous artwork/paintings
- nature (I love trees and mountains!)
- doors, windows, rug designs
- teacups and coffee mugs
- floral & other patterns
- an accordion/harmonika (I love this instrument!)
- animals ( elephants, hedgehogs, wolves, snakes, owls)
- minimalist designs
- photographs of city
But of course, I will be very happy and thankful no matter what I get :)
Don't know what to write on the card?
- tell me your favorite book, music, or movie
- write something in your language!
- if you could visit any place(s), where would it be and why?
- quotes, song lyrics, or poems!
- draw me something!
- or just write about how your day was :)
It'd be nice if the postcard were in an envelope (I notice they sometimes get damaged), but it's still perfectly fine if it's sent without one. Also, if you send something small with it (a ticket, sticker, coin, etc.) I would be endlessly thankful :D
Thank you and have a lovely day!