*** For those, who has just registered my card - I place my address on every sent card not because I want a thank-you-card from you! It's because of our mysterious Russian Post! If the post doesn't like my stamps I prefer it to send me my card back instead of throwing the card to the garbage =) ***
My name is Liudmila. Originally I'm from Belarus, but now I live in St. Petersburg.
I like to meet other people, visit other countries, learn about other cultures.
My interests: reading, watching movies, knitting, stitching, chatting with friends, cooking.
About cards: I like all kind of cards =) Especially with some peculiarities of a country. And I like everything unusual, so you can try to surprise me ;) I also will appriciate hand-made cards and I'm not against interesting AD cards.
In my Favourites I have both - cards I recieved (and I liked them so much to place in Favourites) and cards I'd like to receive.
I'm especially crazy about:
-fish / hamsters / scorpions / hedgehogs / koalas
-sea / water / waterfalls
-bright colors / violet color
-Virppi Pekkala's cards
-Pixar Studio cards
-Thomas Kinkade =)
Please, write some words on your own language (besides English). The simpliest ones and with translation if possible.
I'm waiting forward for your cards and news! =) Thank you!
PS. Si vous parlez français, écrivez-moi en français, s´il vous plaît. Merci.
PPS. ;) If you have some problems with writing I can give you some ideas:
1. Do you have relationships? For how long? Do you have some secrets of being together?
2. And if you don't like to talk about relationships, or you are too young for relationships, or you're not human being =), than what are you doing now? What season do you have now? Is it warm/cold/rainy/snowy? Do you like this fact? =) What are you planning to do in the nearliest future (work, holidays, studying)?
3. As on the 8th of December in 2015 my husband and I became parents of a cute little girl named Tonya you can write some words to her - your native language children song or poem, some wishes for her future life or story about your children. =)
4. Or you can play the game I found in agaandtomek's profile.
- Choose 3 "random" words. If you have no idea how to obtain a random word just ask your friends "Can you give me a random word?". You can also open a book somewhere in the middle, and take first word you have focused on your eyes.
- Write a postcards with additional conditions. All "random" words must be contained somewhere in the text, with their meening preserved.
- Underline "random" words.
- Send the postcard :)
https://instagram.com/goldfissssh/ Part of my life in squares =)