My name is Wang Lihong. I'm a junior in history department.
Wang is the surname, Lihong is the given name.
My English isn't very good, don't understand the part, please guess their meaning.
I have been to Indonesia and Japan.
I like playing volleyball, listening to music,photography, watching Chinese costume drama and reading.
I also like the different cultures of different countries. If you do not know what to write, you can write anything about your country, such as dining habits ... ... and so on.
Please write the date of sending.
Please no cursive!
Here is just a guideline and you are free to ignore it and send any postcard you wish:
- interesting scenery
- The landscapes of the city where you live
- City night view
- U-shaped valley
- Icelandic open-air hot spring
- Finland Santa Claus Village
- Australia Great Barrier Reef
- Kenya animal migration
- The Bolivian Sky Mirror
- Ukraine Tunnel Of Love
- Ecuador Bellavista peak cliff swing
- Amazon river
- Bora Bora
- Escalade Festival
- Den norske grunnlovsdagen
- The Little Mermaid
- Spirited Away
- Howl's Moving Castle (film)
- Akatsuki no Yona
- Kamisama Kiss
- Your Name
- Harry Potter
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
- Rurouni Kenshin
- Your own photography
- animals(I like deer very much!)
- Japan Post Office Limited Postcard
- Your own photographs/artwork, like this https://www.instagram.com/p/B8YmYmgnI4H/?igshid=1vicac8prvnq1
Looking forward to your postcard! Have a great day!