If you have the time, please take a look at my preferences in postcards. You make me very very happy, when you send me one of those (in no particular order):
- Camels (photograph, drawing, painting)
- Elephants (photograph, drawing, painting)
- Basset Hounds (like "Dog" in the TV show Columbo)
- Telephones and Phonebooths
- National Parks
- from USA: Natl. Parks, State Parks and Natl. Monuments
State map cards, State Capitols, American Diners
- from Taiwan: shaped cards
- from Australia: Antarctica Maxicards
- Postcrossing Meetup-cards
- vintage travel postcards
- anything related to the Olympics
- "The Titanic" (the ship, not the movie)
- Flora and Fauna of Belarus
- Kaj Stenvall
- Suicide Bunnies
- flag cards
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- small alleys
- Columbo (Peter Falk)
- TV-Shows like The Big Bang Theory, Friends, Seinfeld...
- Breaking Bad, Fargo, Stranger Things
- If you are a creative person, you can send me a card that you designed yourself.
I am a huge Stephen King fan. So if you have a card related to Stephen King I would be happy to give it a new home :)
But don´t worry, if you don´t have one of those. I treasure every card I receive as long as you think it´s pretty and you write a nice message on it. Maybe you send me the weirdest, most bizarre card you have. I like to be surprised ;)
Even though I am no stamp collector, I like pretty stamps on the card, but no envelopes please.
I am not that into art, so please do not send any cards of paintings or other artwork, save them for anybody who can really appreciate them.
If you don´t know what to write, tell me your favourite book, movie, writer, your hobbies, favourite singer/band or favourite song. Maybe some of the lyrics of your favourite song. I am really into music. Or you tell me your likes or dislikes. What did you do today? What made you happy/sad today?
Please draw a camel on the card :)
Please write the date and current weather.
I am looking forward to your card.
Thank you for taking the time to read my profile, best wishes and Happy Postcrossing!
P.S. I only register cards I actually received.