Hello! My name is Svetlana, I'm 36 years old, I live in Russia in the Moscow.
I like traveling and now I bring cards from various countries or ask friends to bring postcards from their travels. I like a creative craft, I do handmade things and give new life to old things.
I have got a little daughter. She likes Czech cartoon about the Mole (Krtek). If you have cards with them, I'll be glad to swap its to other cards which you wish.
I would like to receive cards on themes:
- A retro
- Reproductions of pictures of your country's artists (especially
K.Larsson, A.Mucha, Inge Look, Marit Björnegran, А. Edelfelt)
- National folklore, fairy tales
- Meal/recipes of ethnic cuisine
- Botanical gardens of your country
- Transport (bicycles, city public transport, railway and air transport, cars)
- Still-lifes (tea, coffee, cups, teapots, coffee pots, coffee grinders)
- Mecki (Diehl-Film. http://www.heimatsammlung.de/motiv_unter/mecki/mecki-07.htm)
I would be glad, if you drop a line about yourself, your city and the country. It will be nice if you write pair of lines in the native language (with translation if it possible).
It is desirable to send a card without an envelope but if it isn't possible for any reasons (for example, the non-standard size) certainly send it in an envelope.
P.S. The return address on the card - it's not a hint of a response card. This is only for staffs of mail of Russia, that a postcard is not lost in the event of a problem, but is returned to me.
But I'll be glad to all postcards :)