Hello My Friend
I live in the Garden of England.
This year I thought it would be fun to have a theme.
My favourite colour is green.
So any ‘green’ postcard would be great. I look forward to seeing your interpretations of green.
Here are some of my hobbies.
- Embroidery, I stitch samplers and counted thread work.
- Gardening, I grow flowers and trees to attract wildlife (birds, butterflies and any creepy crawlies) and have a pond with frogs and newts.
- interested in fairies/angels and folklore, together with the weather (especially rainbows)
- I love umbrellas, would love to collect them if my home was big enough!
- like looking at paintings and going around museums & historic houses.
- going to the theatre/cinema.
- reading, mostly crime.
- Pilates and Yoga.
Please share your hobbies/interests, weather and your day with me.
Let's enjoy Postcrossing together. Sally
2020/21 Just to let you know the post here in the UK is very slow and no delivery on Saturday. I do register as soon as I receive your cards.