My name is José, I am 29 and I live in Barcelona, Spain.
I enjoy watching movies, taking some candid/street photography, travelling, hanging out with friends, daydreaming...
Since I was a kid I collect stamps (if you send the postcard with or without envelope it's fine, up to you ;-) ) and now I continue with postcrossing, hope I can read about people all around the world.
About the postcards I want to receive, I am open to everything (I like to be surprised), but if you need inspiration, I would say:
- Architecture of your city, specially old one, or nice places worth to visit than don't appear in tourist guides
- Cultural/traditional rituals or celebrations of the place you live
- Seaside/See/Beaches/Lakes of your country
- Maps and flags of your country
- vintage/pin up/black and white cards/photos of people
Please, don't send free/advertising or kids or animals-dressed-like-human cards.
You can write about whatever you want, I would appreciate any comment about traditions of your country, or some comment about the image of your postcard. But feel free to comment anything you want.
Happy postcrossing! :-D
I can do direct swaps, preferably with small or further countries.