Dear Postcrossing friend! My name is Jaana. I'm 60 yrs old happy grandmother of three lovely little boys. I live in Central Finland in a small rural town. I´m especially interested in art and folk history, archeology, museums and movies. My dearest hobbies are knitting, dolls' houses, reading, 18th century costumes, and cooking.
I've tried to get rid of Postcrossing, but in vain have I struggled. :) I don't know which I love more, sending or receiving postcards.
I'm happy with every postcard you send, but please, write something about yourself!
Some special wishes, telling more about my interests:
- Sceneries of your village, town or region
- Folk costumes and traditions
- Prints of the series Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji by Hokusai
- Chinese/ Japanese/ Oriental drawings & paintings
- Castles and palaces
- Royalty - today's or historical
- Presidents and First Ladies of the United States of America
- Maps of the state/country you are living in.
- The Lord of the Rings
- Benedict Cumberbatch and the Sherlock series
- Anything related to Jane Austen or the Brontë sisters
- Postcards from my Favorites
Please, include date in your postcard!
1st postcard from Rayan in the Netherlands 12.5.14
100th from Nolanda in Taiwan 20.10.14
500th from Patricie in Czech Republic 7.1.16
1000th from Natalie in Malaysia 16.12.16
1500th from Wang in China 17.11.17
2000th from Bene in South Korea 15.11.18
2500th from Nicole in Germany 4.9.19
3000th from Hella in Germany 2.11.20
3500th from Uwe in Germany 9.2.22