Hi! I´m 40 years old and I live with my family in a small town near the National Parks Bavarian Forest and Sumava. It´s about 80 km from UNESCO town Regensburg.
I love to learn other languages. Therefore PLEASE write Czech, Italian or French if you are a native speaker or if you speak/learn the language - THX!!! ❤️
* UNESCO World Heritage Centres, castles, churches and other religious or historic buildings, history (15th and 16th century)
* National Parks, nature, animals native to your country ("Fauna of Belarus" postcards are very welcome!), owls, rabbits
* I also like LANCY CAT, Kotovasia cats from Russia, "Fat Cat Art"
* My favorite movies are from/with Wes Anderson, Dany Boon and Josef Hader, on TV I like The Simpsons (Sideshow Bob!!! ;-)) and BBT. I LOVE Donald Duck - but I'm not a Mickey fan
@postcrosser aus Thüringen: ich würde mich sehr über Karten von der Wartburg freuen :)
@postcrossers from Czech Republik: I'm interested in Jan Hus and it would be a big surprise to find a postcard related to him in my mailbox (Betlemske Kaple, Univerzita Karlova, Husinec/Prahatice...)
@gardening postcrossers: I love tomatoes and I collect tomatoes seeds :)
* AD cards, self-made cards
* folded cards in envelope
* tourist and holiday cards from other countrys (for excample no eiffel tower which is sent from Russia or no red square which is sent from France) I would like to see your hometown or countryside :) Thank you! ❤️